In February 2018 I wrote a blog post on my old blog about the problems that I could see in my hometown with the large number of immigrants that have come here. My tone in the post was worried and not in the least racist.
The reaction was support, critique and even shunning by familymembers. They asked what my purpose was, were dissapointed in me, told me I was heartless, that I showed hatred against humanity and that I was a racist. None of them were capable to discuss the question in fact.
That was my red pill, my Jimmie-moment and now there’s no going back.
- I am a Swedish conservative Catholic
- Facts isn’t racism nor is critique the symtom of a phobia
- Not a member of any political party
- Culture relativism is idiotic
- I dislike the oppressive ideology of Islam, but definitely not Muslims
- Free speech is for everybody, even idiots
- Not a feminist or a racist.
- Socialism has never worked and never will
- Are absent from the blog for periods because of my health
- I also blog about books
- Comments including private information about others or racism will be deleted.
- English is my second language so the texts won’t be perfect.
- I’m not a journalist and I make mistakes.
- I use the term No Go Area/Zone, even though some revolt against the term. But I won’t say Particularly Vulnerable Areas, because it’s such a mouthful and I think it’s a term invented to diminish the problem.
- I write Immigrant and Immigration, even though I know there’s a difference between that and Refugee.