In February 2018 I wrote a blog post on my old blog about the problems that I could see in my hometown with the large number of immigrants that have come here. Most of the problems are caused by a lack of integration. My tone in the post was worried and not in the least racist.
Several people around me reacted and though many supported my observations some shunned me. They asked what my purpose was. They were dissapointed in me, told me I was heartless, that I showed hatred against humanity and that I was a racist. None of them were capable to phrase what they were refering to and every attempt to discuss ended in emotional outbursts from them.
I actually used to be very pro-immigration, until the problems here became so obvious that I got really worried. People poured into the country and there were no planning whatsoever on how to fund it all or manage the practicalities. Then there were the terror attacks, gang criminality, shootings, assault- and gangrapes, parallel societys, Islamization and so on. I started to worry and especially since so many ignored the problems which is a recipe for disaster.
That blog post was my red pill, my Jimmie-moment and now there’s no going back.
- I am a Swedish conservative Catholic
- Facts isn’t racism nor is critique a phobia
- I’m not a member of any political party
- Culture relativism is idiotic
- Not opposed to immigration, but we must be practical
- I dislike the oppressive ideology of Islam, but definitely not Muslims
- Free speech is for everybody, even idiots
- Not a feminist
- Socialism has never and will never work
- Comments including private information about others or racism will be deleted.
- English is my second language so the texts won’t be perfect. I hope you will have patience with that.
- I’m not a journalist and I make mistakes. I appreciate if you point them out.
- I use the term No Go Area/Zone, even though some revolt against the term. But I won’t say Particularly Vulnerable Areas, because it’s such a mouthful and I think it’s a term invented to diminish the problem.
- I write Immigrant and Immigration, even though I know there’s a difference between that and Refugee.