FRANCE. The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) have sentenced Austrian Elisabeth Sabaditsch Wolff for two seminares she held in 2009 about Islam. Freedom of speech are under control of indignation and religious propaganda.
The purpose was to inform the audience about what Islam entails. In the lectures Sabaditsch-Wolff criticized how women are treated by the religion and said that Mohammed “liked to do it with children/had a thing for little girls” and “A 56-year-old and a six-year-old? … What do we call it, if it is not pedophilia?”. The definition of pedophilia is “an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children” (Psychology Today). So let’s see if this applies to the prophet who a role model.
When Aisha was six years old Mohammed signed the marriage contract with her male guardian and when she had turned nine she packed up her dolls (that’s actually what the sources say) and moved in with her 53 year old husband and his other wifes. The reason for the move was probably that she had entered puberty. At that time he consumated the marriage and the verses concerning this are highly reliable even though some try to change her age by performing mental gymnastics.
Allah taught Mohammed that it was even ok to have sex with girls that haven’t got their period yet (Quran (65:4) and from the quote below it seems that he prefered young virgins prior to adult women. This doesn’t have to mean penetration because the practice of thighing is a way in the culture to have sex with a child and the sources say his wifes had to wash semen of his clothes. According to western law that behaviour is classified as molestation and even rape in some countries.
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: ‘Abdullah died and he left (behind him) nine or seven daughters. I married a woman who had been previously married. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to me: Jabir, have you married? I said: Yes. He (again) said: A virgin or one previously married? I said: Messenger of Allah, with one who was previously married, whereupon he said: Why didn’t you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she could sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you? I said to him: ‘Abdullah died (he fell as martyr in Uhud) and left nine or seven daughters behind him; I, therefore, did not approve of the idea that I should bring a (girl) like them, but I preferred to bring a woman who should look after them and teach them good manners, whereupon he (Allah’s Messenger) said: May Allah bless you, or he supplicated (for the) good (to be) conferred on me (by Allah).
Sahih Muslim Book 8, Number 3460
Muslims use Mohammeds action as a way to justify child marriages and in that way child abuse. To continued practice is also part of resisting western values and hinder integration. Ayatollah Khomeini married a 12-year old and described in his writings how it’s allowed to have sex with infants (when it comes to full penetration he advices to wait some years). So was Mohammed a pedophile:
- made plans that made it possible for him to marry a child – grooming
- had sex with a child (or perhaps more if his slaves were children)
- made comments that others should get a young virgin to play with
- Allah told him things that authorized sex with children
- his followers use his personal life as a reason to have sex with children
- it’s allowed to deny other religions belief, but you can’t incite religious intolerance
- the subject was sensitive and her remarks “had not been made in an objective manner aiming at contributing to a debate of public interest, but could only be understood as having been aimed at demonstrating that Mohammed was not a worthy subject of worship” – the fact that the man you’re supposed to mimic behaved like this is a very important part. I would like to know if Jesus had done the same. You have to be able to talk about if this is worthy of worship
- “must have been aware that her statements were partly based on untrue facts and apt to arouse indignation in others.” – as we can see above they don’t know what they’re talking about
- they seemed to have problem with that Sabaditsch-Wolff implied that children was Mohammeds primary preference – I don’t buy this argument. We would never be so forgiving of an adult who behaved like that today
- “the applicant was wrong to assume that improper attacks on religious groups had to be tolerated even if they were based on untrue facts” – this means I can sue everybody who use untrue arguments about Catholicism. They hurt my feeling! So every time somebody says something about pedo priests….
The conclusion we must draw from this is that Mohammed fills the criteria for being a pedophile, but we must not call him that. We must keep silent about it even if it’s true.